Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012


My name is Mustansar Iqbal from Wazirabad, Pakistan born at 2nd march, 1986. I finished my graduation from one of the most recognized University (university of Punjab), of Pakistan. After my graduation, I worked as a branch manager for five years in a microfinance bank. While at job, it gives me a lot of experiences and shows me a different range of life backgrounds and human behaviors. Then I decided to study law abroad as I realized that I have that much professional speaking and learning skills. I am a good listener as well as speaker. When it comes to help other people either disputes or general problems, I am trying my best to solve the disputes listening to both views at both ends and trying my best result the best solution. I love to communicate with different people from different countries as it is helpful in the gain of knowledge. I love to work under pressure during different tasks using good organizational skills and trying to be discrete and tactful. 

                Apart from academic and professional skills, my favorite hobby is playing football, love to watch cricket sometimes when it comes to big events like world cup matches. Listening to heart-touching music specially classical gives me a peaceful mind and soul. Reading books and news paper is my daily routine it keeps me up-to-date. I have an interest in the business. Five years from now, I want to become a barrister at Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment